Saturday, July 26, 2008

First Blog

I've been reading some friends' and strangers' blogs and wanted to have my own. I have journaled for years and years. . .so this seems like my kind of thing.
I'm finally in a good enough mood. It's 1:30am. I should go to sleep, and I will in a little bit, but I don't want to waste the mood I am in. This week, I've been off and on in seriously bad moods. Depressed, not feeling well, super-tired, hormonal, lonely, blah blah blah. NOT GOOD! I've been feeling anxious and worried about nothing in particular.
Tonight, I worked extensively on the slideshow I have b
een hired to make. Whoa. A lot more work than I thought it would be. I think it's going to turn out great, but I had no idea what I was committing to. I wrote my assignment for my group project for my educational psychology class. I don't think I did a great job, but I feel like what I wrote is sufficient.
The Elders stopped by to remind me to call Debra. I heard them honking - this is what I saw.

I did call her, but no news there. She wasn't home. Then, they asked me to print something for them - I did, they came to get it. . .
I planned tomorrow's Sharing Time earlier. . .
I've been commenting back and forth with Sam. . .
Ok. That's all for now, I guess. :)

No comments: