Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Jacob and I went to the Goodwill in Baxley yesterday afternoon. It’s my favorite Goodwill. Here’s what we got:
1. blue and white striped Lands End polo shirt for Jacob
2. Royal blue polo shirt for Jacob (George – walmart)
3. Black, red, and gray sweater for Jacob (Canyon River Blues – Sears?)
4. orange and white striped polo shirt for Jacob (Gap)
5. navy blue polo shirt for Jacob (Simply Basic – Kmart)
6. Navy, white, and Orange sweater vest for Jacob (Nautica)
7. White Laura Ashley nightgown for me
8. Cabela’s “thinsulate” winter vest for me
9. lined wind breaker jacket for Jacob (simply basic)
10. The Doctor’s Wife by Elizabeth Brundage
11. The Scandalous Summer of Sissy LeBlanc by Loraine Despres
12. Muppet Treasure Island
14. An Affair to Remember
15. Jarassic Park III
16. Harry Potter and the Chanmber of Secrets
17. Dumb and Dumber
19. Home Alone (book for Jacob)
20. Transformers (book for Jacob)
All of these for $29!!!!!!
I’m satisfied with that!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
I’m intereste4d in seeing how this will work. I’ve never uploaded/published from anywhere except the blogger site itself. We have an extremely busy week this week.
-Primary Program Practice Wednesday evening, with Scouts after that.
-Band practice Thursday night
-Away game Friday plus cupcakes for Jacob’s class
-Ludowici park – clean up/service project Saturday am
-Primary Program + Ward Social + Cake order to Poppell Farms on Sunday.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
My school days are spent with ONE little tiny child. This one:
I get to take my 3rd grader to school and LEAVE! and then go back and pick him up hours later.
I am making lots of cakes and other edibles for money.
I am on the Band Staff at our high school, which is actually fairly rewarding and it turns out I like high schoolers much better than I thought I would.
AND I went on a date last night with a guy met on LDSPlanet. I know. But - it went really well, and I had fun!
Jacob's been in Colorado visiting his dad all week and comes home tomorrow! I've been reorganizing/redecorating his "gameroom" all week. . . but I wish I was more done.
Now - time to entertain above mentioned baby and make a cake for his older brother's birthday!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
So. Stay tuned. :)
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Friday, July 9, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Jacob wanted Omnitrix cupcakes (Ben 10!). And I was/am also excited about these, though they are much less high-tech.