Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 1 - Preplanning

So. To be honest, during my final end-of-the-year evaluation with my principal, she said that there was just one thing she wanted to address - and that was that sometimes I looked great, and sometimes. . . (trailed off). She was totally right. Some days, I made an effort on my appearance, other days I just . . .well. . .went to work. So - this hit me a little hard - especially at first. Then, I decided to document my efforts for THIS school year to address her concern and assess myself. And I decided to post them here. Yay! No idea how diligent I will be at keeping up with this, BUT today is the first day - so - might as well do it today. :) So - here we go. Not LOVING the quality of the pics OR how I look, but it is what it is, and I made an effort. :)
And here's what my room looks like right now going into preplanning:



No comments: