Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jacob



I am working on cleaning "this evening" (it's really 1:49am. . . ) and listening to Janice Kapp Perry songs. This sets the stage for much thought about my life and my son.






He is amazing. I love him so much and am so thankful for him. I have no idea what I would be without him. His very existence motivates me more than anything else could. We have been through a lot together - and will continue to. He is so smart, and creative, and silly, and cute, and and and. This morning we wrote notes to each other as he woke up - and he started it. I had been playing with him trying to get him to say, "good morning" back to me - as he pretended to still be asleep. Finally, he stood up - got the post-its Mrs. Taylor had given him the other day and wrote, "Hllo." I wrote back, "Do you mean 'good morning'?" and he wrote back "yes" etc. It was very cute. (And educational. :)

Here's some more pics from our time together so far. :)











No comments: