Friday, January 8, 2010

Ahhh. . .much better. . .

Yeah - so it was really hard to read the text before (for me, anyway) and I finally remembered how easy it was to change the font color. YAY!

Another busy busy day, today!

Just walked . . . lots of layers again!

Things are still going well. I can't decide whether to run another day of "week 1" tomorrow, or go on to week 2. . .or just walk again tomorrow and start week 2 on Sunday. Hmmmmmmm.

Conversation with 3-year old AC yesterday afternoon before I went to train:

AC: Why'd you change yours pants?

Me: I'm about to go to the greenway.

AC: Why?

Me: So I can go try to run.

AC: Why?

Me: So I can exercise.

AC: Why?

Me: So I can be healthy.

AC: Why?

Me: so I can be happy.

AC: Why?

Me: Because I like being happy.

{brief pause}

AC: Where are you going?

Me: To the greenway.

AC: Why?

Me: So I can exercise.

AC: Why?

. . .you get the picture, but each repetition ended with her being pretty satisfied with the final answer: "Because I like being happy." AND REALLY. That's why I'm trying to do this.

I like being happy. Not only that, but I deserve to be happy. So. I'm going to do things (as much as possible) that will help me be able to be so more often.

And so. Week 2. Here I come! (either tomorrow or Sunday, lol)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I just finished week one today too. Isn't funny how much us exercising affects our kids, but you never realize it until you actually exercise and they are like WTF are you doing?! LOL! Good job showing your son what a healthy lifestyle is! BTW I say move onto week two ... you can do it! Push yourself ... you will be so proud!